Monday, March 7, 2011

Back on the Wagon

I did alot of running around over the weekend & didn't make it to the gym. Ok, let's get real here, I was busy, but I used it as an excuse to NOT go to the gym.

But, tonight I broke the trend. I didn't go to the gym, but I did a Jillian Michaels Six Weeks to a Six pack workout for 1/2 hr. It was intense, and it wasn't just ab work. I feel really good now, and I'm reminded of why I love to workout - its the feeling of accomplishment I feel afterwards, and ofcourse the rewards of looking better!

Tomorrow's plan - 45 mins - 1hr in gym with weights & the JM ab workout again tomorrow night. Oh how I wish I had a gym buddy though! It would make it so much better.

Also found another bootcamp in my area starting up soon & it's 2x week & so much cheaper than the last place I went.... I am gonna consider it when I get back from DR, just to fill in & mix it up when I'm not going to the gym!

On another note, I don't know if I'm eating enough for the amount I workout & lifting weights.... after a week in Vegas when I got home I weighed 145lbs. After a full week back from Vegas & just plain eating better than I was in Vegas, I was down to 142.8.  I haven't been at that weight for a couple months - so I'm wondering if how much I eat comes into play.... am I not eating enough? I am eating approx 1500-1800 calories a day....

No comments:

Post a Comment