Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Still going!

Day 2 back on the plan. All Jillian Michaels so far. I did 2 of her workouts tonight - 6 weeks to Six Pack Level 2 (to change it up) and Shred It with Weights Level 1. I'll be honest, I only got 1/2 way through the ab workout after doing the weight workout. I feel it in my abs from yesterday for sure!

Up to 2 litres of water a day - slowly weaning myself from diet pop. I normally drink anywhere from 5-8 cans a day! Today I've drank 4 cans, but also 2 litres of water.

Tomorrow is another Jillian Michaels day as hubs is still outta town. Probably do one of the 30 day Shred workouts & one of the ab workouts. I love her videos!

Still haven't figured out how much I should be eating... but figure if I'm not losing I'll up it a bit until I see results. NOTE: I am not counting my calories, but I have a really good idea of what I am eating & how much as I used to count & am on the same plan.

1 comment:

  1. i have such a crush on Jillian Michaels!! Keep up her workouts and you'll notice a change for sure!

    ReplyDelete