Monday, February 7, 2011

Keepin on Truckin'

So I took a couple days off, did not hit up the gym, did not go to Zumba over the weekend due to weather. Good news though - I weighed myself on Sunday & 142.8lbs! Let's see if we can keep it up.

Finished my weights workout at the gym today, felt really good after! 

Eating more home-cooked meals, smaller portions AND actually slowly weaning myself off of diet pop - I love me some diet pop, to the point that I can easily drink 6 cans a day.

So my new plan that I've been following at work the last few days is to have 1 litre of water in between my two pops. I know the pop isn't good for me, but I don't drink coffee & feel that this is my "thing".

Also, back on the birth control after trying since July. Hubby & I are just too busy & stressed out with his business and travel to deal with a pregnancy right now :( it sucks, but it also gives me lots of time to get the six pack I've always wanted, save money & do things that I wanna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment